Friday, June 24, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 24 ~

During one of the thunderstorms we had this week I went looking for the kids to see what they were doing and I found them under my daughter's bed.  She was reading a book and her little brother was holding the flashlight for her.  So I did what any normal photographer mom would do and ordered them to stay right like that and don't move while I went downstairs and grabbed my camera.  And they did!  So, here's my favorites.

I love the sweet expression on my son's face.  And I like the light beams from the flashlight on the page.

Love this one of my girl.  She's such a bookworm this summer.

I actually have more favorites from this week, but I'm just gonna do a whole separate post because there are so many.  Let's just say that when getting in bed last night my daughter told me, "This was the best day of my entire life."  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...