Monday, June 6, 2011

From the Archives

Since it's summer I've decided to do a new series of posts entitled "From the Archives".  You might think that this is an attempt to be lazy and just post some old photos that were taken this same week in a prior year and save myself the effort of being original and thinking of something new and interesting to post.  And you'd be exactly right.  It's summer.  I don't have as much time for blogging, but I love you, my loyal readers, so I'm doing this in an attempt to keep things a little less boring around here.  These pics were taken June 11, 2008, three years ago this week.  My son was 21 months old and my daughter was four and a half.  It's amazing how much they've grown!

Yep, he was a drooler, and I can tell from the rash on his face that he was still using a pacifier at night.  I love how much his little ears stick out here before his hair got thick.

My girl, the same day.  I can't find the original, color version of this, but I kinda like the black and white anyway.  I loved her bobbed haircut.  I wish I could convince her to let me do it again, but since her favorite movie right now is Tangled I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Seems our lives were very much the same three years ago on a summer day, just in smaller bodies!  How about you?  What were you doing three years ago this week?

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea, and like all great ideas, consider it stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for you I consider copying the highest form of flattery! Can't wait to see your old pics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...