Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st Day of 2nd Grade

My sweet girl went off to 2nd grade today.  I miss her.  Not in quite the same way as when she went to kindergarten and first grade though.  I guess it's because she's older, and she's not quite so dependent on me anymore and she spends a lot of time playing by herself or with her brother and they don't need me all the time.  Or she'll read a book in her room.  Or she'll ride her bike down to the cul-de-sac to play with all her neighborhood friends.  Seems I don't see as much of her these days.  I'm okay with it though.  I always wanted my kids to be free to play outside without me having to be there watching over them every second.  I know each year she will pull away a little more and I guess that's what it is to grow up.  So I'm sad that she's gone at school, but I know she will love it and will be learning so much.  The great part is that she will be getting home a whole hour and a half earlier this year so I can actually have a little time with her before I have to start cooking dinner.  That is if she isn't off down the street with her friends or getting some time with her brother.  It's okay though, I'll take what I can get!  Here are some photos I took this morning before I drove her to school.

Showing me two fingers for 2nd grade.  If you click the links above you will see how much she has grown!  By the way, I picked the outfit and she picked the shoes.


I must have said something funny!

She was just a little excited.  

Had to post this because it looks almost exactly like one of the photos from last year.


My little Richard Nixon.

So excited for 2nd grade!

My favorite!!  Love this!


With her brother.  He misses her today, but next week he'll be starting kindergarten so he'll be busy!  I can't believe how much my babies are growing up!

Hopefully she's having a great time and making lots of new friends.  I can't wait to hear about it when she gets home!

6 comments:

  1. Wow...he looks so grown up! Glad he's having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to eat her out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can absolutely help her make new friends. A few questions:

    1) Does she do anal?
    2) Does she smile when sucking cock?
    3) Does she make eye contact with the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  4. would be pleasurable in between her pretty legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the two photos of her masturbating

    ReplyDelete
  6. She just gets prettier every year and her beautiful legs get longer and sexier love her in a dress so I can see those beautiful legs thighs but would enjoy some tight jeans showing off her hot little b um keep up the great photography

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...