Tuesday, June 14, 2011

From the Archives

I found this awesome video of my daughter while browsing some old pics for something to post.  I think my sister in law took this because my camera didn't take video.  Man, I wish I had more video clips like this.   I'm not usually one to take videos, but this has inspired me to do it a little more frequently.  I love her little voice.  She was exactly 2 and a half when this was taken at my brother's pool.  I am totally missing the pool right now because they are in the midst of some major pool repairs and we can't swim for a couple more weeks.  I can't wait!

Listen closely and you'll hear that she says "gently down the street".  And I'm pretty sure the last line is "gently down the dream".  I love when kids mess up lyrics.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...