Monday, March 18, 2013

Finally! A Lost Tooth

My boy has had a wiggly tooth for months now.  I've never seen a kid try not to wiggle his tooth before, but that was my boy.  I thought he would never lose it.  The past few days it was starting to look like it might actually be ready to come out, and he would let me try to pull it, but it wouldn't budge.  I thought he might actually be 7 before he lost his first tooth!  But this morning we were just hanging out doing school and he wanted me to look at his tooth and I told him I bet it would come out today, so I gave it a good tug and it did!  By the way, if you told me a few years ago that I would voluntarily pull my child's tooth I would have never believed you.  Kids with loose teeth normally give me the heebie jeebies.  Other people's kids with loose teeth still do.  Motherhood is weird that way.  Anyway, my boy was super excited and it was so cute.  Check out my boy with his new window. :)


He's looking so grown up!  I wonder what he'll look like with adult teeth on top.  I'm thinking it might be years before we find out if he keeps going at this rate.

He is super excited to get his dollar from the tooth fairy tonight.  Here's to hoping she actually remembers for once.  We have a very forgetful tooth fairy around here!

I just went back to look for my post about my daughter's first lost tooth and I have to post a link because her story is so much more exciting than his.  I'm so glad I wrote it down or I would have completely forgotten about it.  So click here to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make
    my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.

    Kudos

    My web page; diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...