Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blog Slacker

I have been neglecting my blog again.  I hate that.  I don't mean to and then I start thinking that I should have kept up with my Photo Friday series.  Oh well.  I've been extra busy with a new project called 40 Bags in 40 Days.  The basic idea is that you go through your house and purge and declutter so that in the end you have less things which will make your life easier.  Although the process doesn't make it feel easier because my house is a mess, but then each project (say, the coat closet, for example) looks amazing on it's own.  I'm not explaining it well, so just go here and read about it.

I haven't gotten my camera out very much lately and I need to be better about that.  The weather is depressing and it's either snowy or muddy...but that's no excuse.  I should be better about just taking photos of things inside and things that inspire me during the midst of all this dreariness.  I'll try to work on that this week.  Maybe the sun will poke through for a bit and we can get outside.

School is going well, and I'm thinking about putting together a post about our experiences in e-schooling so far and what my thoughts are.  Let me know if you are interested in reading something like that.  In the meantime here are a couple pics of my cuties from the other day after they had come in from playing in the snow.

Eating snow cream and watching Spongebob.  I love their facial expressions.

I don't know why I keep changing all my photos to black and white lately.  I love his expression here.  Just imagine him with blue lips from the blue snow cream. :)  He isn't feeling well this week and I hope he gets over his cold quick because I can't stand it when my kids don't feel good, it breaks my heart!

Hopefully my slacking is over.  I'm gonna try really hard.  I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...