Friday, June 2, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 20, 21, & 22

We had a great time in Ohio meeting my new nephew and catching up with family and friends.  I did a bunch of photo shoots while I was there and it went so fast because it felt like we were scheduled every second of the day.  It got confusing keeping track of where to take each kid and where I needed to be so that everyone got to see all the friends that they wanted to, but we got it all in and it was fun! My nephew is adorable and my nieces are growing up way too fast.  I sometimes wish we lived closer.  Actually I just wish they all lived closer to us because I am never leaving Florida.  ;)

Since we've been back we've just been trying to enjoy summer while I finish editing all the photos I took.  We've had a few beach days and a morning at the pool and my girl has already had a sleepover with friends.  It's looking like it's gonna be a great summer but I already know it's going to go by in a blink!  

This morning we had nothing planned for the day and I saw on Facebook that it is National Donut Day so we decided to drive to Krispy Kreme for free donuts.  It's like a 20 minute drive, but nothing says summer to me like wasting time on something totally impractical and unplanned, but totally fun! 

Here are a couple photos I took today and some of the cute photos I got of my nieces and nephew last week.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...