Friday, March 3, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 8 & 9

I promise I'm going to actually post this weekly and not every other week...I think.  I have commitment issues I guess.  Anyway, I also promise I'm not going to make every post about our dog. But the past two weeks all I've taken photos of is her!  So, here are some favorite photos of her and her favorite human.  I went with them on one of their walks and we went down by the Bay and it was so pretty.  Too bad our dog has such tiny legs that we can't walk too far or we end up having to carry her on the way back.  She's definitely not a dog that's going to help you get in shape.  That's okay though because have you seen how cute she is?!  We got her groomed and now with her hair cut I can't even stand it sometimes, I mean the other day I looked over at her and thought she was a stuffed animal for a second.  :) 


I love the photos of her walking next to her favorite person because you can really tell how tiny she is.  See you next week with hopefully some more interesting pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...