Sunday, June 25, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Week 25 ~

This week was packed with fun things starting with going to the free movie at the Regal.  My kids are really too old for a lot of the movies they play, but I went through all the lists the other day and I think I wrote down 3 different ones on my calendar out of the three different theaters near us.  I went on a free things to do kick the other day and found a ton of stuff that is cheap to do this summer, so hopefully we will get to do a bunch of it.  My girl had a sleepover with a friend two different days, and we did a beach day with friends at Honeymoon Island where the waves were huge and we got Publix subs and a seagull stole a chip right out of my hand.  We headed to my mom's house one day as a family and we got to enjoy her pool.  My girl and I got to go on a bike ride to the candy shop and have a little girl time that day too.  I am finally getting into the swing of Photo Friday (only took me half the year!) and I brought my camera that day to get some pics.  Here are my favorites!  

At the candy store perusing the options.


This girl has totally got the teenager scowl down...but I much prefer her sweet smile!

We rode our bikes to the park with her candy and soda where we enjoyed a lovely chat, took a bunch of selfies together, and I told her she looked like a Fanta ad so she played along.


Before we moved to Florida I don't think I'd ever seen frangipani before, but now they are my favorite flower.  My mom has a tree (bush?) in her yard and it had never bloomed before until this summer.  Now every time we go there are more gorgeous flowers.  Usually they are white with yellow centers but I like these pink ones too.

My girl and her daddy.  They love it when he gets in the pool with them and plays all kinds of crazy games and I lay on my float and try not to get splashed. :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...