Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 18

This week my kids went on a boat for the first time, and we saw alligators at the park but the only photos I have of either event were taken with my phone.  Which I'm okay with, because at least I have them, but I'm not okay with because I've gotten lazy about taking out my good camera.  I got it out this morning and was disappointed to see that once again I hadn't taken a single photo with it this week.  I'm going to try to be better next week.  The phone is great for silly stuff or stuff on the go...you can see what I mean by clicking here to see my Instagram feed.  I really am glad I have it since I have been taking more photos than ever.  Sometimes it makes me realize how much more I can control with my real camera though.  And that's when I'll wish I had brought it.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure out a happy medium at some point.  It's a rainy day today so I tried my best to get creative with some pics to share today, but it was hard.  Here are my favorites.

Just a cute shot of my girl hanging out on the balcony.  I am grateful that we can at least go outside a little bit even when it's pouring down rain!

She was lifting him up here.  I actually hate when my kids try to carry each other around, but these smiles are priceless.

They were being totally silly with their stuffed animals and trying to make them unlock my phone and play games.  They were so engrossed they didn't even care that there was a camera in their faces.  His gap toothed smile kills me.  I love it!

If you've followed my blog for awhile you know I'm obsessed with my daughter's profile.  And I love her long eyelashes too.  Lucky girl.

Saved my favorite for last.  I love the light in this and the way you can see his dimple.  Oh, and the adorableness of the missing teeth doesn't hurt either!

Have a great weekend!  And I'll be back next week with some more homeschooling posts, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...