Friday, July 7, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Week 27 ~

My boy and I had a little one on one time this morning.  He has been cutting his Grammy's grass and earning money so we took his check to the bank first and cashed it.  When we were at the mall last week with his sister he saw a kiosk that sold fidget spinners so he had been thinking about getting one ever since.  Last night I told him I'd take him to get one today and he was so happy.  He's never been happy about going to the mall before, but we went to the Lego store and Brookstone and the fidget spinner kiosk.  Perfect mall trip for a 10 year old boy!  He got a deal from the guy at the kiosk who gave him two spinners for the price of one.  He was so happy that he told me he just couldn't stop smiling.  I love that he's learning about hard work and that he got to see the fruits of his labor today.  I love spending time with my boy and I love that he still will hold my hand at the mall and he even gave me a random hug there too.  I'm one lucky mama.  Here are some pics of my boy and his new toys!

 He got a very unique spinner that kinda looks like a wheel.  It's funny that in all the pics of it you can't really tell that it's spinning but it actually was.

He also got one that lights up so we had some fun taking pics of it in the dark.

I love this sweet boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...