Thursday, August 15, 2019

Spring Break 2018

I know.  I KNOW.  It's been almost a year since I last posted to this blog!  It makes me feel a tiny bit like a failure but I'm not giving up.  I'm determined to catch up.  Forgive the next few posts as I really don't remember many details since these events happened over a year ago at this point but at least I have photos to trigger my memory!   So, here is Spring Break 2018.  I know that my brother and his family came to town (photo proof!) and we went to see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee Springs.  We went putt putt and had a picnic in the park.  The girls went shopping in downtown St.Pete and had donuts at the Mini Donut Factory which has since closed.  Other than that I have no idea but I have a feeling we had fun!  Here are some pics!







1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...