Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Summer Trip 2018

I'm writing this almost 2 years later so I actually can't remember many details from this trip other than the photos I have to prove we went!  I know that my girl went to Ohio for summer camp and my boy and I stayed at my brother's for the week while she was there.  And we all went to northern Ohio to see my husband's side of the family for a couple days.  Then we took a road trip to the mountain house, but for some reason, my boy didn't come and I'm not sure how he got there but at some point, he showed up in some photos so I guess my brother brought him down and picked up my niece.  Anyway, the details aren't important, but I know we had fun!   I can't wait to visit both of these places again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...