Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 31 & 32 ~

This is totally late and I only have one photo to post.  We've had a busy couple of weeks cramming in some last minute summer fun like going to see The Lego Batman Movie (free, of course!) and going to a water park (also free since I scored tickets off Facebook!).  It feels like summer is almost over now that all my kids' friends are back at school.  My girl is starting cheer today and student group starts back up this week and Bible study too.  I'm going to miss our days of nothing scheduled.  Yesterday my kids and I were hanging out in my boy's room playing darts and cards since he finally cleaned his room so that we actually want to spend time in there.  I took a few pics because I knew I didn't have anything for Photo Friday.  The light was bad and the kids were being silly, but I did get this one that I like.  

His haircut makes him look so much older!  And look at that giant foot of his in the background.  I cannot believe he's going to be in sixth grade!  I love his sweet freckles and the way this looks like an old photo.  I do love a good black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...