Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Week 30 ~

Another week of summer has flown by!  My girl took a kayaking trip with her youth group one day and we had a beach day with a bunch of friends (5 moms and 13 kids!) which was so fun and not nearly as chaotic as it sounds.  Having big kids has its advantages.  I had a photo shoot and brought my favorite assistant along.  I offered to pay her by buying her a new pair of Nike's which was an offer she couldn't refuse.  We finished up the beach shoot before sunset so we got to spend some extra time at the beach just the two of us.  She practiced her cheerleading jumps since she's going to do cheer this fall for a Christian school.  I'm so excited for her!  I was a cheerleader in high school and have so many great memories of that time spent with friends and I always secretly wanted her to cheer but since she's homeschooled I just assumed it wouldn't happen.  This is one instance I'm glad to be wrong though.  I can't wait to see her in action and get some pics of her in her cheer uniform.  For now, here are some photos I took this week that I love!  


After we went to the library one day, we had planned to take some photos around town since my girl had some really cute ideas but they didn't really pan out because it was like 95 that day and some of us (including me) were grumpy so we just decided to scrap the whole thing.  I did get 2 shots that I liked before we quit so here ya go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...