Sunday, April 9, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 13 & 14

My favorite photos from the past couple of weeks are all of my beautiful girl.  I took her down to St. Pete for a photo shoot for her 13th birthday and we took one of her best friends and her mom who is one of my best friends (yay, love when we have mother-daughter friends) with us.  We had so much fun!  I have a ton of photos.  I think I took about 300 and then even after narrowing it down twice I had over 100 favorites.  My girl helped me narrow it down further since everyone is more picky about themselves and it's down to about 50 now.  I'll do a post when I've got it down to about 30 or less.  For now, here are some of my favs!




1 comment:

  1. Oh yeahhhh!!! Lovin the last one w/the turquoise background!! That gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...