Friday, March 24, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 10-12 ~

I am totally failing at my weekly posts, but I'm gonna keep trying!  I didn't even get my camera out for personal use in the last 3 weeks until about an hour ago...so it's not even like I've been taking photos but have no time to post.  I just keep forgetting!  I really have no excuse.  My sweet boy let me take a few photos of him on the balcony so I would have something to post.  I have been working on getting my blog ready to print into a book though.  My whole intention in starting this blog was to have it printed into a book each year and so far I've only printed 2009.  I'm that far behind, but I'm determined to catch up.  I caught my boy reading through it the other day and I loved seeing him enjoying it so much so now I'm on a mission to get another one printed soon.  In the meantime I'll just keep adding new posts, so here you go.  My favorite boy.

 I know, more shirtless photos, I swear he won't keep a shirt on!  I kinda love it though.

He's the cutest redhead boy I've ever seen and he's still the sweetest too.  I love him so much I can't stand it!  I'm so happy to have this boy in my life.  He always knows how to make me smile.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...