Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Friends Photo Shoot!

I had so much fun taking photos of these girls!  They are all so sweet and silly and have such a great time together.  They never make me feel like I'm just an old, annoying mom hanging around.  It kinda feels like they are my friends too and I love that.  The day I took these photos it was freezing out so they had to totally change up the outfits they had planned for something warmer but I think they turned out great.  We went to downtown Safety Harbor and just drove around and stopped and got out when we saw something that we thought would be cute for a backdrop.  It was very spontaneous and I love that!  The girls all had lots of great pose ideas and were naturals in front of the camera. I seriously could do photo shoots like this all day.  Having friends there makes it so much more fun!  I have a ton of favorites so here they are!

Too cool for you.

I love this bright mural we found!

My fav.
I love that my girl has such amazing, sweet, godly girls as friends.  I have even become friends with all their moms.  I hope we all stay friends for many years to come and have many more photo shoots as they grow up.  

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing photographer and such a sweet friend. I know this will be such a fun & memorable time for the girls. Thank you for using your talent to bless them!😚

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...