Friday, February 3, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Weeks 4 & 5

It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here which is why I never got around to posting Photo Friday last week.  We have a teenager in the house now!!  My girl had her birthday and her two besties from Ohio flew down to surprise her for a week.  In case you didn't know, their mom is my bestie, and she came too and we all had such a fun, but exhausting week!  I will share more and do a separate post about our week of fun, but for now here are my favorite photos I took one day at sunset at the beach. 

I think I was adjusting my camera settings during this.  I can't tell you how many good shots I get when people think I'm not paying attention and just messing with my camera.
  
I love how this is out of focus.  It just makes it perfect in my opinion.

Another candid I love.

I love these girls together!  They have so much fun.  I love that even when they go months between seeing each other they can just pick up right where they left off.  Just like their mamas!

Oh, and just a teaser for those of you that read all the way to the bottom...we are hopefully getting our dog tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...