Friday, January 6, 2017

Photo Friday 2017 ~ Week 1

I decided to bring back Photo Friday.  I haven't done it in over 2 years since I was in cancer treatment.  I have totally neglected this little blog since then and I know that I'll regret it someday if I don't get back into the swing of things.  After all, this is our family scrapbook and since my memory is honestly not that great anymore (I blame the chemo) I really do feel like I need to keep up with it.  Also, in a moment of insanity I agreed to teach photography at my kids' homeschool co-op this semester and I am going to give them a weekly photo assignment so I figured I might as well participate as well.  I am actually getting pretty excited about teaching.  I do enjoy being around teens and I do love talking about photography so I think it will end up being fun!  I didn't give myself an assignment yet this week, so these are just some random photos I took of my son on the balcony this afternoon.  I hardly ever take photos of my kids with my good camera anymore because they get super annoyed usually or they act ridiculous and I end up deleting them all.  Every week probably won't end up being pics of the kids, but we'll see!  

I picked this photo because it kinda reminds me of the first photo I ever posted for Photo Friday which was 7 years ago.

Pointing and laughing at his mom.  I guess I looked funny with my glasses on my head or something.

I wasn't going to include this but he's in this phase where he loves to make funny faces for the camera and this is the go-to face.  And this weird pose he does with his shoulders and arms too.  Silly boy.

Oh, and I promise this kid wears a shirt...sometimes. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...