Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Weekend of Fall

We don't really get fall here in Florida and I really miss it sometimes.  Not as much this year as I did last year.  I've really become quite the wimp when it comes to cold weather since moving here.  This year we were determined to go to the Smokies to experience fall and when my brother and his family decided to meet us there we knew we had to make it happen.  We were blessed to have all of my treatments scheduled around it and while we weren't quite ready for the level of cold we experienced (it snowed!), it was still tons of fun.  It was Halloween while we were there and we ended up trick or treating twice and visited a pumpkin farm.  I still have to go through the Halloween photos...I hate that it's Thanksgiving next week and I'm still talking about Halloween, but what can I say, I have a crazy life right now.  So, I'm going to share some of our other photos.  Here you go!

The cousins!  Back together again.  Can't wait til they move to Florida. :)  I've been on a mission to make that happen for over a year and it's still a work in progress.


Loved these flowers at the pumpkin farm we visited.



We did a corn maze.  It was fun...when I wasn't sneezing.





These are the colors I miss here.  Just minus the cold!

Glad they got so much cousin time in.  They have so much fun together.



Gorgeous tree!

Gorgeous kids! :)

A new family pic.  Not the best, but it's us. It was like 25 degrees out when we took this so I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out!  Thanks to my sis-in-law for taking it.  We were freezing!

I'm going to try to be back tomorrow with some Halloween pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...