Wednesday, September 24, 2014

On Turning 8

So, I meant to post this last week but things have been crazy around here so I never got around to it.  I haven't forgotten about my sweet boy's birthday though and I wanted to share about it.  That kid brings me so much joy and I honestly don't want to ever imagine what life would be like without him.  He's going to never leave home and stay with me forever (at least that's what he says now) and I'm kinda okay with that.  I interviewed him on his birthday and here is what he said...

~~Age 8~~
~How old are you? 8
~How does being 8 make you feel? Awesome!
~What do you want to learn this year? Science
~What was the best thing about being 7? Summer
~What did you do today?  Had a birthday party and got presents.
~What is your favorite color? turquoise blue
~What is your favorite food? ice cream and I like candy, I like food (what kind of food?) Candy and stuff.
~Who is your favorite person? Ben
~What grade are you in? 3rd
~What is your favorite thing to do at school? Science
~What is your favorite game to play? Poptropica
~What do you like to do with Daddy? Play games like chess and catch
~What do you like to do with Mommy? hug and cuddle her
~What do you like to do with your sister? Play with her. (like what?) Legos

~What’s your favorite thing to do with the whole family? family hug
~What’s your favorite store? Toys R Us
~What’s your favorite place to eat? Culvers
~What’s your favorite book? My Hero (an Uglydoll comic)
~What’s your favorite song? Dynamite
~What’s your favorite thing about God? Everything, I just love Him.
~What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. (Can you think of something?) I just don't know about that yet. A guy that works at a Lego factory maybe.


I took him out for a few photos as well. All we did was walk around our building, but that 5 minutes with him was precious and I got some great photo memories as well. Here are my favorites.

 He's always having a good time. :)



Sorry for the photo overload but I just love them all. He's my baby, what can I say? :)

I love this one! So him.

Haha, I love his mad face on the right. The kid has a temper...must be the red hair. ;)

Saved my favorite for last. That dimple. It kills me every time. I love this boy more than words can say.

Thanks for reading! Forgive me if I do another birthday post but I just realized I still have all his party photos to blog! Hey, it's my blog and I'll do birthday overload if I want, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...