Friday, June 20, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 25

My brother was in town this past weekend after their Disney World trip so there was a lot of talk of princesses and such.  It was my niece's birthday too so we had a little celebration and my girl dressed up in her Elsa costume.  It was a nice excuse for her to wear it.  I took a couple pics of her and my niece together since my niece has the Anna costume.  She was mad though because she really wanted the Elsa one because all the little girls are obsessed with her.  Luckily she got the Elsa dress as her gift so she was a very happy girl.  So here are my princess themed favorites of the week!

I'm not usually one for using Photoshop effects but since my girl likes to imitate Elsa's pose where she's got a snowflake I thought it would be fun to add some.  I like how it turned out and it was really easy!  If you want to know how I did it, just message me and I will share.

I just like this pic of my niece before she opened her gifts.  She's such a cutie.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...