Friday, April 4, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 14

It's Spring Break week for us this week.  We've been hanging out with my brother and his family who came to visit us (and the beach).  It's been a lot of fun and it's gone by way too fast!  We've been to the beach, gone putt-putting, and been out to eat more than once.  It's like we are on vacation too, but we're not.  Perks of living in vacation land, I guess.  I got my new phone this week too so I've been learning to use Instagram and figure out how to take good pictures with it.  It's fun but I need a ton more practice.  I took my big camera out a few times too, so I do have some pics to share with you guys.  I've got to make this post brief because we are headed out to the beach for our last day with the cousins.  It's going to be hard for my kids to say goodbye. :(

I love this photo of my sweet little niece.  She is such a cutie and she says she wants to stay and live with us. I told her to just keep trying to convince her daddy to move here.  :)

I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I'm sharing both.  I love her smile in this one.

This was taken a different night at sunset.  I love my girl running out to the water.  There was a fun little sandbar on the beach that night and the sunset was gorgeous.

I love watching the sun dip below the horizon.  So beautiful.  Love the silhouette of my girl in this shot.

The sky was stunning.  This doesn't even begin to do it justice.

Back to reality next week, but we've got the weekend still.  Hope yours is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...