Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 11

I forced myself to take these photos today.  We got some  pretty heartbreaking news about a friend yesterday and I have been just in a sort of fog since then.  I don't really even know how to articulate my feelings because I'm still working through them.  I've been spending time praying and contemplating.  I needed to get out of the house though because being in nature and having the sun shine down on me always makes me feel better.  So I guess I'm thankful for this project today if only because it gave me something else to focus on and keep me busy.  And I got some really great photos too.  I decided to walk down to the entrance of our condo complex where I had seen this old door like every time I drive home.  I thought it would make a nice photo background.  I took my two favorite models of course.  Here are my favorites.

My pretty girl.  Love her blond highlight in the front.

Her hair has grown out a bit since I cut her bob and it's starting to flip out instead of under.  It's still cute, but I'll probably cut it again soon.

My boy.  He was totally making faces for photos today, but I did catch one quick smile.

Love her wild hair in this one!  She was jumping around.  She's a wild child.

She sure can rock the serious face when she wants to though!

They posed themselves for this one.

I adore my son's laugh.  It cheers me up no matter what my mood.

I'm thinking it might be haircut night for my boy. ;)  Love these two.

She picked these little flowers for me. :)  I am one lucky mama to have such sweet kids.

I hope you have a great weekend.  Enjoy your time with family and friends and make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...