Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 10

I just have one picture to share today.  I didn't take many photos this week, just a few snapshots of the kids playing around.  We didn't go anywhere exciting this week, not even to the park.  It was just a hanging out at home kinda week and that's okay.  We did go on a family bike ride over the weekend.  My husband and I finally got bikes which the kids were super excited about.  Neither of us had been on a bike in over 15 years, so we are still trying to get used to it!  We just rode around our condo complex because my boy isn't quite up for going near traffic yet.  We need to get a bike rack for our van so we can go to one of the many bike trails around here.  I can't wait to do that.  It's so nice that our kids are old enough now that we can do stuff like that as a family.  My mom is coming on Monday and staying with us for a while so we have been busy getting ready for her.  I can't wait to show her around now that we know more fun places to go and things to do.  And in just a few more weeks my brother and his family will be here.  It's so exciting to have visitors!  We have lots of new friends, but there is nothing like old friends and family to make you feel loved and at home.  Well, here is my favorite photo of the week.  I'm sure next week we'll go to some fun places and I'll have more to share.

He was playing this labyrinth game that he has.  You know the kind that is wooden and has a little ball that you have to get through the maze by tilting the floor of it?  They are so hard and I can't do it at all. He can get the ball totally through it.  He amazes me with his patience and perseverance sometimes.  He mastered it after just a few days of buying it.  I gave up after like 5 tries.  I guess he doesn't get those traits from me. :)

I like this photo because I just adore that little piece of hair that sticks out by his ear.  It's just so cute.  I tease him about it, but I think he likes it too because he won't let me cut it.  He likes his 'beach hair'.  I also like his eyelashes (so long!) and the way this photo is just a bit grainy.  I had to bump my ISO way up because it was so dark, but I like how it kinda resembles a photo taken with film.

I'll be back next week with more posts about our Florida life, so check back!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...