Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 5

All the photos I took this week were basically of my daughter and her birthday festivities which I already posted about.  So I busted out the camera this morning and tried to find something to take photos of. It's been raining like crazy all day, so I was stuck with indoor photos which are my least favorite.  I guess it's good that I'm taking them so I can get some practice in with the indoor lighting which is not my strong suit.  Here at our condo we have so many windows, which is awesome, but sometimes I end up with too much highlight on the side of the photo closest to the light.  I need to learn to underexpose a little when shooting inside to compensate...which is not always easy when you've got kids running around and they are not in the mood to be patient waiting for you to adjust your camera settings.  I'll get it one of these days though.  Practice makes perfect, right?  Here are my favorite photos of the week!

My girl working on her grammar lesson.  I love her spunky little pigtails!  

Selfie of me and my favorite little boy!  Definitely not a technically perfect photo but I love our genuine smiles. :)

He was just hamming it up for the camera today. He had his headphones on but they weren't plugged into anything so he was just jamming to the music in his head, I guess!  He's got some pretty interesting dance moves that crack me up.  He looks like he's trying to be a ladies man.

Just some more silliness.

Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to an 80 degree day tomorrow and hopefully some time with my feet in the sand at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...