Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Officially Spring

The windows are open.
The birds are chirping.  
The bikes have been ridden.  
Knees have been scraped.  
Trees have been climbed.  
The swings have been swung.  
Flowers have been picked.  
Mud puddles have been splashed in.  
The dandelions have bloomed.  
The laughter of my children chimes in my ears.
Sigh.
It's officially spring. 
I am content.










These are all my new favorite photos of the moment.  They capture my children's personalities so perfectly.  I love them.  I hope to capture many more beautiful moments in the next few months.  This time of year I feel I am coming alive again.  I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a summer girl! LOVE the swing picture of Ava, and you can tell her I said her flowers are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on
    the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why
    throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative
    to read?

    Here is my blog post - best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    my blog :: registry cleaner software

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...