Monday, January 7, 2013

Puppet Show

What my kids do when it looks like this outside...

They put on a puppet show!  I love their puppets.  They made these themselves from an idea book given to them by their Great Aunt.  It's such an old book but full of great ideas.  It's called Puppet Party by Goldie Taub Chernoff and the copyright is 1971.  It's older than me!

This one is my favorite.  He loved making it talk and bite people!

Love this shot.  And seriously, why does this kid never have a shirt on?!  I swear I make him get dressed every morning...

Another cast member from the puppet show.

It's beautiful...I know that and I see it when I look outside and I love the beauty...but why does it have to be so cold??!

Stay warm, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...