Friday, December 14, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 50 ~

Something I love about downloading pictures from my camera to my computer is the occasional times that I find photos that I had completely forgotten about taking.  That happened again this week.  Almost always it is when the kids ask me to take pictures of something, because in those moments I just grab the camera and snap and don't even think about composition or lighting or anything technical.  I usually have no plan for using them in any way other than just to have them.  Sometimes they turn out horrible which is fine, but sometimes they turn out better than expected.  And sometimes it's nice just to have normal family photos that don't always look so perfect, because let's face it, our lives are far from perfect.

This photo is technically all wrong...the flash was off and it was way too dark and she wasn't perfectly still so the result was blurry and grainy...but I seriously do not even care because she is so adorable in this that I love it!

Her pirate name that day was "Dead Eye Debbie".  :)  I love how she tied a baby blanket around her head for her pirate hat.  Such a girly pirate.

They had pushed together the chairs to be the pirate ship.  And this is a pretty typical face that he makes when he's hamming it up for the camera.  I also like the toilet paper tube turned pirate spyglass. :)

I took this last night while she was wrapping presents.  She has made presents for almost everyone in our family including aunts and cousins.  I didn't even know because she had been hiding them in a secret spot.  She is such a sweet, thoughtful girl.  And this is another technically not so great photo that I still love.  It was extremely dark in the room and there was just one little desk light on.  I cranked the ISO and tried to be steady handed.  I think it turned out pretty good considering.

 She was concentrating hard on wrapping.  I love her face from this angle.

Can you believe it's only 10 days until Christmas!!  I will try to post some more, but I'm busy, busy, busy so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...