Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 31 ~

I have a confession to make.  I never brush my son's hair...ever.  It's true.  I don't think that a brush has touched that child's hair in years.  He has really great hair and it just kind of does itself.  I'm kinda jealous of his awesome hair.  He wakes up sometimes and it will look a little messy and I'll just run my fingers through it to smooth it out and he's ready to go.  I really wish my hair were like that...how awesome would it be to not waste hours of my life blow drying and styling and coloring (gasp! you thought I was a natural blonde?!).  I guess that's what it's like to be a man.  Yesterday my son had an uncharacteristically bad hair day.  When he came to wake me I looked at him and said, "Your hair makes you look like you have horns."  He ran to look in the mirror and cracked up at himself.  He would not let me brush it or wet it down.  He liked it like that.  So what did I do?  I took pictures of it.  : )

It had actually calmed down quite a bit by the time I got around to taking a picture, but this is one of his 'horns'.

He wasn't exactly being cooperative for these photos, but you can kinda see the other side where his other 'horn' is sticking out.  And the back?  I have no idea...

Well, hello there, beautiful blue eyes.

I had to tackle him to get him to be still for the pictures.  Silly boy.  And after I took this picture I promptly went and cut his fingernails.  We at least do some grooming on this kid, I swear.

Now I'm off to go see my girl tonight who I have been missing like crazy!  It has been so quiet around here without her.  I miss her craziness and her sweet hugs.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...