Friday, July 20, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 29 ~

I am sick today.  It should be impossible to get sick in summer...I mean, it is just not right feeling like crap when it is hot and sunny outside.  I think I'm on the upswing though.  At least I hope so since my in-laws were supposed to come to town today and hang out with us all weekend.  Doesn't it figure that I would get sick?  My girl was sick the other day too, poor baby.  Other than that we've had a pretty fun week though.  I babysat a friend's little boy for a couple of days and that took me right back to when I used to babysit.  I miss it a little bit...just a tiny bit.  I would never do it full time again though.  But we had fun.  We got our school materials yesterday!  The kids were so excited.  I have never seen my son that excited about learning to read until he saw the giant phonics box that he got.  He said he wants to start school in 6 days.  I have no idea why 6, but we won't be starting until the end of August.  If I can hold them off.  They are pretty excited to get started opening everything and organizing it.  I still have a million things to do to get the school room ready though, so it will still be a couple weeks at least.  They haven't gotten their computers yet, so we can't officially start anyway.  I'm so impressed with the quality of everything that we have gotten so far.  It is amazing.  I've been trying to take pictures of everything and I'll share some when I get the room done.  In the meantime, here are this week's photos.

A new favorite of my girl.  I liked this in color, but the black and white just makes it perfect.  I love her.
Cincinnati child photographer

That little boy I babysat was in love with the lego ninjas.  His favorite thing to do with them?  Dismember them and then put them back together.  Too cute. 

My boy with a genuine smile.  Love it!

I forgot to mention it before, but we had a pet for a few hours this week.  Can you find him?

My girl did research on what they eat, where they live, etc. and wrote it all down.  She was fully prepared to keep him for real (she found out they live up to 3 years) until she decided he was kind of a boring pet and decided to let him free.  I didn't argue with that one. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...