Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo Friday 2012 ~ 26 ~

Ugh...this post is totally late.  I hate that!  Our wireless router broke and we haven't replaced it yet, so I had to edit photos on one computer and then use our super old, slow laptop for internet access.  It's just been one of those weeks, you know?  We have had a lot of fun other than that though.  We went to the amusement park with an old friend of mine and her kids, then we went to the pool with our gross friends. :)  We also went to the awesome little amusement park that I blogged about last year.  I'm gonna blog those pictures separately from this though because I have too many that I love.  It was a full, fun week.  I need to get some more stuff done around the house though because I can't believe it is already July!  Yikes!  Summer is going waaaay too fast!  Here are my favorites from last week.

I love her.  She's so silly.  Riding the carousel is an adventure when you have an imagination as big as hers.

My cute boy. :)  Not quite as into it as his sister, but he still likes it.


Love the timeless look of this in black and white.

My girl is getting kind of big for this ride, but she is so sweet about still riding stuff with her brother, who obviously still loves it!  I knew I had a photo of them on this ride from a few years ago...so I had to dig through the archives to find it.

She was five (same age as my son is now) and he was two and a half.  They were so little and cute!  I can't believe how much they've grown.

The new favorite thing...building forts with towels at the pool.  And this boy is so obsessed with legos right now he even takes them to the pool.  Quiz question:  Do legos float or sink?

Our friend with the pool has neighbors with horses.  My girl is in heaven when we go there.  

Have I mentioned lately how much I love summer?  Well, I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ava is totally enjoying that horse on the merry go round layed back kitty up against the saddle horn bet she is wet as hell would love to taste her pussy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...