Friday, December 30, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 51 ~

Last post of the year!  That flew by in a flash...I must be getting old because when you are young everyone says how time flies and you are thinking, yeah, whatever, and then all of a sudden you know exactly what they were talking about.  I meant to post about Christmas this week, but once again I didn't get around to it.  I'm still going to do it though because I have a lot of things that I want to remember and if I don't blog them I'll completely forget.  We had a ton of fun this year.  My kids are the perfect ages to really get into all the magic of Christmas.  I took a ton of photos this week, but there are only a couple that I love.  I had a hard time this week with photography because it seemed I needed to use my flash for everything.  It is just too dark in most people's homes unless the subject is sitting mostly still and let's face it, kids are not known for their ability in that area.  And you can get some really nice bokeh with the Christmas lights so I was kinda bummed since my flash seems to ruin it.  I did turn the flash off for some of them and those are the ones I love.  I got a lot of blurry ones in the process though but it was worth it.  Here are my favorites...

I don't know why, but I love black and white Christmas photos.  I think maybe it's the way they appear timeless.  I love the lights in the background of this shot! 

Another shot of my girl.  She was just relaxing on her new gigantic teddy bear from her grandmama.  I love the look of contentment on her face as she watches people open presents.

I had to include a shot of my boy.  Here he is with his new paper jamz guitar.  I think he's pretty much the cutest rock star ever.  I hope someday he learns to play the guitar for real!

I'll do another post with some stories from our Christmases.  We still have one more to go to tomorrow!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...