Monday, November 28, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 46 ~

Thanksgiving weekend was packed with activities and I never got a chance to sit down and write this blog post!  We had a wonderful time with family eating some delicious food.  We also celebrated my mom and aunt's birthday (they're twins).  My husband and I had a little Black Friday adventure when we ventured out to purchase a new tv and spent about 5 hours hanging out at Wal-Mart.  We got what we came for and a bunch more deals that we hadn't even planned on.  Overall, it wasn't a bad experience and I actually had a great time hanging out with my husband...my friend mentioned that her and her husband call it a date and I have to agree with her, it kinda felt like a fun, crazy date!  We put our Christmas tree up over the weekend and my son is actually taking a nap under it right now.  It doesn't even feel like it's close to Christmas to me yet, with Thanksgiving just barely being over, but the kids are super excited and I can't help that a little of that is rubbing off on me.  I just have one photo to share today because I have a lot of work to get done, but this is one of my favorite photos from Thanksgiving day.

That's our old tv by the way...  I love that my kids brought out that little ottoman and put it right in front of the tv to watch the parade together.  This photo looks so timeless to me with my daughter in her nightgown and the parade on tv.  And yes...we have a Steeler gnome in our house (rolling my eyes)...obviously that decoration was not chosen by me.

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!  I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...