Friday, November 18, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 45 ~

What a busy week we've had!  I can't seem to sit down and write a blog post during the week to save my life.  I just have no time for extra hobbies right now and when it comes down to it, blogging is a hobby for me.  Last night I was making mashed potatoes at 9pm for my daughter's Thanksgiving Feast at her school this morning just to give you an idea of my week.  The kids were so cute this morning all dressed up like pilgrims and Indians though!  And I basically got to eat Thanksgiving dinner for lunch today. Yum!  I didn't take my camera, duh, I always forget to take it to stuff and regret it.  There was a photographer there from our local newspaper though so maybe I'll get to check out some photos of it in there.   So...this week's photos are actually from last week.  I didn't even get my camera out all week (except for work, which doesn't count for this project).  My husband had his birthday on 11-11-11 this year which was Friday (so these photos were actually taken after my Photo Friday post from last week therefore they count).  I was going to do a big party and stuff, but what can I say, it didn't happen.  We had a cake here at home and we decorated a little bit and then we went to dinner.  The kids were pretty excited about the whole thing.  We had to sing Happy Birthday before dinner because they couldn't wait.  The kids put all the candles on the cake while I was busy doing something else so I came back in the room and was like, WOW.  I'm married to an old man. :)  Just kidding!

I thought that blue gel icing would be cool to write 11-11-11 on the cake with, but turns out it just looked like I used toothpaste.  Nice.

You'd never guess from looking at him that his birthday cake could start a house fire.  Yikes!

I love these three.  Seriously.  Am I lucky or what?

Have a great weekend!  Hopefully next week I can post some more...who am I kidding, next week is Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. love it! Even the toothpaste cake. happy birthday jimmy. Jen B

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...