Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sweet One ~ A Photo Shoot ~

Our wonderful friends from California were in town last weekend and they have absolutely the sweetest, most adorable little baby girl you have ever met.  She had just turned one the week before so we decided to do a little photo shoot while she was here.  Of course, whenever they come to town Ohio has to show it's worst side and have horrible weather, but we were able to get some great shots regardless.  This little girl is so laid back I swear she didn't cry once at our house while she was here and she came over right after a flight from Los Angeles followed by a visit to relatives and a two hour drive to our house.  My kids would've been having meltdowns left and right after that.  She is a tiny little princess who is clearly the apple of mom and dad's eye.  She is a total chatterbox...in jibberish.  It's adorable!  I can't wait to see her again.  I just wish she didn't live on the other side of the country! :(  Oh well, it's an excuse to get myself to some beautiful California weather, so I guess I can't complain.  Here are my favorite pics.

I love her cute little facial expressions.

It started to rain on us, but luckily we were able to use this porch.  She didn't seem to mind!

Love her tongue sticking out...too cute!

Talking to me.  She reminded me of my son, the only other baby I've ever heard talk that much jibberish.  I think she's gonna be a major chatterbox someday.



When I am editing, I always go through my 'rejects' one last time to make sure I didn't miss one that I should have kept.  I found this one and now I think it's my favorite!  I have no idea why I missed it the first time.  I really like the light in it.



I've only met her twice and I adore her.  I can't wait to see how much she changes between now and the next time I see her.

It was so great to see you guys again and be able to take your perfect baby girl's photos.  I hope I am lucky enough to do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...