Friday, October 21, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 41 ~

Today I'm just going to share a few photos from our weekend trip to the Smokey's this past weekend.  I haven't picked up my camera since we've been home.  I have been too busy working on photo shoots!  I guess that's a good thing so I shouldn't complain.  Here they are...

That group that I'm in, Lemonade and Lenses, had another theme which was "sun flare".  All weekend I kept trying to get some shots.  I like this one the best though where I switched my camera to manual focus so that the subject was blurred.  This is actually a bamboo forest.  In the middle of the Smokey Mountains.  We didn't even know it was there, we just went to a park for picnic and then we walked over to where we saw other people walking and there it was.  It was so cool!  

My daughter in the bamboo.

My son making the most ridiculous frowning face ever!  I don't even know how his face can do that!  

The kids on one of our stops along the drive to look at the view.  This is one of the few pictures of them actually smiling at me!

We always stop at this old church at Smokemont because the kids love to pretend they are preaching there. Here's my daughter sitting by the window.  I love the light hitting her face.

My son sitting on the steps going up to the door of the church.

Love this view out of the old window of the church.

I'm not sure why they look so serious in this picture, but I like the way they are touching hands.

We had a such a great time getting away.  I have so many more photos to share...hopefully I'll get it around to it sharing them before it's just a distant memory!

1 comment:

  1. Ava is more hipmatizing every picture lay out she is so gorgeous
    Can’t believe she attractes me at seven but she does I mean really does very pleasurable to look at

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...