Friday, August 26, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 33 ~

One thing I love about my son is his sense of humor.  What is it about 4 year olds that makes them laugh at the most ridiculous stuff?  I love that I know exactly what silly thing will make him crack up.  And without fail, taking off his shirt turns into something funny...at least to him.  Meet Shirt Monster.


I love my silly boy.

And since my mom requested this collage of my daughter and one of these photos was taken this week, I figured it still qualifies for Photo Friday.  I can't believe how much she's grown!

Close up version.  I can't believe she went from her perfect little set of baby teeth to all those big teeth in such a short amount of time!  

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...