Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 19 ~

This was a slow week for personal photos.  I literally only took 9 photos this week.  It definitely makes it easier when trying to pick what picture to use for Photo Friday, although none of them this week were particularly exciting.  When we got back from the beach it was really hot here for the next couple of days and I was so excited that we were going to not have to go back to the cold...boy was I wrong!  The past week has been nothing but cold and rain.  After turning our air conditioner on for those two hot days, we had to turn our furnace back on it got so cold...so depressing.  Needless to say, we have been feeling a little stir crazy around here.  While I was on the computer the other day getting some work done I looked behind me and saw this...

 He's gotten creative at entertaining himself.  This is our extra piano bench turned upside down and used for a balance beam.  Hey, as long as he's not getting hurt or breaking anything, I'm cool with it.  I love that you can see his dimple here.

Same day...I looked over and saw this.  Perfect little parking spots for Hot Wheels.  Who knew?  

Luckily, the sun is shining today and it's gorgeous out!!  I need to get off this computer and get outside.  Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...