Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 Days ~ A Photo Shoot ~

This perfect baby belongs to one of my oldest and dearest friends.  When I went over to her house to meet this little guy I had no idea what I was in for.  He reminds me so much of my son that it's not even funny.  His red hair is absolutely gorgeous.  I could barely turn any photos to black and white because why would I not want to show it off?  And the only reason I put a hat on this baby is because it was kinda cold outside and he needed one!  He is simply one of the sweetest, most beautiful babies I have ever seen.  It is very dangerous for me to be around him...no more babies, no more babies...I have to keep telling myself that.  Okay, here's the pics so you can see what I mean!


Love this.  He is so tiny!

He was awake when I first got there and he was such a content baby.

Gotta love little baby feet.

This little hat is the one that he got from the hospital.  I love this picture.

Totally relaxed baby...it started sprinkling and didn't even faze him.

Love his hands in this one.

My absolute favorite.

His little cry.  I love this!  He's even adorable when he cries!

Finally got to use my Pepsi box!  Too bad his dad is a Coke fan.

Is that a smile?  So precious.

Did I mention that he is #6?!  

To say that he is loved is an understatement.  Five doting brothers and sisters equals one lucky baby.

Last one.  Back in mamma's arms after an exhausting photo shoot.  

I had so much fun with this beautiful boy.  I could hold him and take pictures of him all day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...