Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Friday 2011 ~ 8 ~

This week has been so busy that I didn't even get out my camera until yesterday and that was for the sole purpose of getting a picture for the blog today.  My model wasn't really in the mood.  I had to bribe him with Angry Birds.  That kid is seriously addicted to that game.  I feel bad about it too because of my no video game policy for our kids.  It's a game on my phone, so I'm not sure if it counts as a video game.  Okay, so it probably does...which is what has got me so conflicted.  I wish I had never let him play it because now he begs to play it nonstop!  I don't know if I should wean him gradually or cut him off cold turkey.  I only let him play a few minutes at a time (like 5 or 10), but I'm so tired of him crying for Angry Birds!  I don't know how you moms who let your kids play video games can stand it.  I let him play while we were visiting my grandma in the hospital, which was convenient because he was sitting still and being quiet, but it was also annoying because he wasn't interacting with anyone.  It was embarrassing for me to see him so engrossed and ignoring everyone around him. That is not how I want my kids to act.  I guess I better gear up for some serious Angry Birds withdrawal...

I love this face.  He is just so sweet!  I guess that's why it's so hard to say no to him.

This is the whiny, I want to play Angry Birds face.  It's so much more pleasant with no sound!

He's so cute, even when he's being annoying!!  I love this little face.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, you need to make him an Angry Birds cake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwVRzaQNkA

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...