Thursday, October 21, 2010

Leaf Love

I've been neglecting my blog this week.  We went to the Smokey Mountains this past weekend and had a wonderful time.  I somehow took 400 photos in 4 days and two of those days were spent mostly in the car.  I haven't even had a chance to go through them yet.  I've been so busy with photo shoots!  I'm feeling incredibly blessed to be able to do what I love and get paid for it!  The rest of this month is going to be crazy busy too, so I just wanted to get something on here before I get too far behind.  I'm planning on blogging all about our weekend getaway, but it will have to wait for now.  Here are a few pics of my kids in the leaves from last week.  When we came back all of the leaves on my favorite tree were on the ground, so I'm glad I got these!  I'm totally in love with the colors of these leaves.  Almost makes me forget that summer is long gone and we're headed for the dreaded winter.  Fall is the time of year that makes me stop and savor the moments because it's so fleeting.  There nothing better than the crunch of the leaves mingled with the giggles of my favorite people.  And my son keeps commenting on the smell of the air.  And I remember when one day when coming home in the van, he finally noticed that the leaves on our tree had turned red and was in such amazement.  Yeah, it is pretty amazing...




Enjoy the leaves this week.  Take time to savor the sounds and the smells because they'll be gone in a blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...