Monday, October 25, 2010

Beautiful Belly ~ A Photo Shoot ~

This beautiful couple is seriously going to have one of the most gorgeous babies ever.  I mean, how could they not?  And can I just talk about how she has quite possibly the cutest little baby bump I have ever seen?!  I had such a great time with them.  They are so sweet together, and I've known her family for years...does it make me seem incredibly old to say that I'm good friends with her mom?  Let's just pretend her mom was some sort of child bride.  We went back and forth on the date for this photo shoot for a while, trying to decide if her belly would be big enough, and I think we timed it pretty well.  She just popped out the week before the shoot and she's definitely still in the glowing stage as opposed to the waddling, swollen, gigantic stage (although with her body type, she may never get to that stage, lucky girl).  Her and her husband are so young and in love and I love the anticipation of that first life changing event of your first baby...you can see it in their eyes...the nervous excitement.  They have no idea what's going to hit them.  And I mean that in a good way.  Here are some of my favorites.

See what I mean...beautiful baby for sure.


The fall leaves were perfect that day.

Love this.

Seriously love this.  Might be my favorite belly pic ever.

Beautiful mama to be.


Okay, so I had a hard time picking my favorites...she is glowing!

I love this.  I told them to look at each other and he couldn't help himself and had to go in for a kiss.  How sweet is that?!

I can't wait to meet their beautiful baby boy.  What a joy to watch her go from cute little high school girl to a glowing pregnant woman with a man who adores her.  They are blessed beyond words.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shawna!!!!! Love love love the gorgeous light:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila! This was one of my first morning shoots, the light was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know her but can tell from the family resemblance who you're friends with. I'm just hoping that there were a few years between cute little high school girl to a glowing pregnant woman... :-)Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are great. Although, I can say for absolutely certain that I had no earthly desire to have my belly photographed... and to this day, I've had no regrets about that. I would re-do my wedding photos in a heartbeat if I could. But belly shots... I still wonder about all that. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawna you are so talented...and kind (a child bride: love it!) Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW Jen, there are 7-1/2 years between high school graduation and now...in between was college graduation and marriage 2 years ago...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I should've rephrased that last sentence to imply more time passing! It's cause she looks so young! I remember when I was pregnant with my first, people at my workplace were gossiping and saying, "Can you believe she's pregnant?" because they thought I was so young that I couldn't possibly even be married yet...duh, I was 27 and married and hello, I was working in a job that required a college degree! Haha, now I'm wishing for those days again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful....great job! Leah

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...