Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sibling Love ~ A Photo Shoot ~

These adorable kids belong to a good friend of mine who took me up on my mini-session offer to do "school" photos.  She homeschools them so they don't get that traditional school picture, which is really not a bad thing...they are awful and they charge an arm and a leg for them!  I have so much admiration for families that homeschool and all of the hard work they put into their children's education.  And they are doing a great job because these kids are so sweet, smart, fun, and full of energy.  I like how much these kids like each other.  You can tell they really like playing together and are great friends.  They kinda remind me of my kids the way the little brother really looks up to his big sister...it's so sweet.  This little girl has the most amazing blue eyes, just like her mom, who I've known forever and I've always thought has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  I had so much fun capturing their cute personalities.  Here are my favorites from their shoot.

My absolute favorite.  Love this.

See what I mean about the amazing blue eyes?!  I love her expression in this picture.

Speaking of amazing eyes, this boy has some gorgeous ones too.  I love the light brown or would you call them hazel?  They are so unique and they capture the light so well.

My second favorite.  It took a lot of work to get this shot!

I love that she let them pick out their own outfits for this shoot.  I would never be that brave...but they did a great job!


I also did photos of them in their sports uniforms.  I love how this shows their personalities!  And I think it's great that their mom, the tomboy, has a little cheerleader...I was a cheerleader and I have to give her a hard time about it.  

I had such a great time with them and I hope we can make it a yearly event!  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love our photos! You are very talented and captured my kids so well. I love that you just let them "be" and didn't do so much "posing" and stuff. They are NOT prim and proper, so why should they be posed as such? Anyway, thanks for a wonderful experience. I also hope to make this a yearly thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...