Friday, August 6, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 31 ~

I love my baby's sad face.  It's so dramatic.  You'd think he was having the worst day ever, but really we were just checking out this old log cabin at the park near our house.  And my daughter was going on and on telling us all about how she went inside it with her preschool class and they "used to cook with a big fire and then they had like hay or something inside their beds and then they had ropes on their beds for some reason" and on and on in the background.  I'm glad she has such a good memory but sometimes she wears me out with all the constant chatter.  But I'm pretty sure she gets it from me, so I shouldn't complain!  But this is what his face looked like while she was rattling on.

Here he is again looking forlorn.  I'm growing out his hair and I can't quite figure out what to do with it. 

 My daughter has this really funny fake smile that she does and it drives me crazy.  But I figured some day I'll be looking through my photos trying to remember what it was like, so I better just post one.  For some reason her top lip disappears.  I love her little pose here though and her outfit.  For once they are in outfits I like!

Okay, I wasn't going to post this but I decided that someday I will look back on it and it will make me laugh, so here it is.  This is her crazy fake smile again along with his super dramatic frown.  I've never seen anyone frown like he does.  And it usually happens right before he smiles, almost like he's trying to keep from smiling.    I like the way they are just standing there gently holding hands and you can see the difference in their height.

After we checked out the log cabin we headed over to the playground where I snapped this cute one of him climbing through one of those tubes.  See, he has the cutest smile to make up for all his frowns!

2 comments:

  1. Cute captures! The last one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patti! And what a nice surprise to see a comment from one of my favorite photographers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...