Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sugar and Spice ~ A Photo Shoot ~

These sweet sisters are actually my nieces, so of course I'm a little biased, but I happen to think that they are absolutely adorable.  The older one looks just like her dad and the little one looks exactly like her mom.  I'm always fascinated when this happens in families.  I guess it's because neither of my kids looks like me or my husband.  We spent some time at a park near their house and we had a ton of fun.  These little girlies are full of energy so I was a sweaty mess trying to keep up with them, but it was worth it!  Here are some of my favorites from their shoot.


I adore the expression on her face in this one!

This one was taken near the end our of shoot, so you can see a little dirt on her knees, but that's what makes me love it...it's so her.

You know I'm a sucker for a cute profile shot.


See, aren't they adorable?!

Love her eyes in this one.

This is her signature pose.  I just love it when little girls do something that they think is cute.  And just so happens, this is actually a pretty cute pose!

Cutie pie.  I just love her cheeks.

We found a tiny little patch of flowers and it was perfect.

This might be my favorite picture right now.  Love her little head tilt, the expression, and the sun on her face.

I'm having so much fun on all my photo shoots lately.  I'm so much more confident now and that is helping a lot.  I have another family shoot from last night to blog, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...