Friday, May 7, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 18 ~

I was so busy this week editing photo shoots and trying to pack for our vacation that I didn't even snap one photo until about 2 hours ago.  Figured I better get something up for Photo Friday or I'd be kicking myself later. The kids are grumps today.  I thought they'd be really excited since we are leaving for the beach in the morning!  I'm excited!  But I am a little stressed out trying to get everything done and I'm sure they are picking up on it.  These pictures were taken sitting inside our garage in this little chair that I "borrowed" from my grandparents basement.  Shhh...wait, they don't have internet so they'll never know.  The kids love this chair, it was my mom's when she was a little girl.  You can't really see it in the pics, so I'll have to get a picture of the whole thing sometime.  Funny, these pics look extremely similar to each other, but I swear it's just a coincidence.  I don't really pose them ever, so I think it's funny that they each sat down next to me at different times and made the same face.

Who is this mean child?  I hope this is not the face I see in the car for 12 hours tomorrow.

He's so stinkin' cute even when he's grumpy.  No wonder he gets away with murder. 

Hopefully next Friday my pictures will be of happy kids playing at the beach!  I may or may not post next week, but I'll definitely be back soon with tons of stories and photos to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...