Thursday, March 25, 2010

Putting 101 ~ A Photo Blog ~

The other day after work my husband decided that we should go do a fun activity as a family.  After all, he is the keeper of our social calendar.  He usually goes and practices putting almost every day during his lunch hour and keeps talking about how he wants to take the kids.  So, we loaded them up and drove over to the golf course to practice on the putting green.  This is a great family activity and pretty much free (you have to own golf clubs, but putting is free).  I took my camera because that's what I do.  And I got some amazingly good shots, but of course everyone is wearing outfits that I don't love because this was a spur of the moment thing.  Oh well, embrace the imperfection, right?! 

I have a bunch to share because I love them all, but I'm saving a couple of my favorites for tomorrow's Photo Friday post, so make sure you check back to see them.

I love this because of my daughter's shadow.
He told us when we got home that the best part was Daddy teaching him.

In the hole!
My baby with my hubby in the background.  Love these.
My baby girl can golf too!
I am so in love with this picture!  Her hair flying, her missing tooth, her pure joy at making it in the hole.
Just some more of them in action.
I think she looks like a future Natalie Gulbis (she's on the LPGA if you don't know her) in this pic.  She walks with purpose. 
Last one.  Love the background in this shot.

I love that we've found a fun activity that all of us enjoy.  My little family just makes me so happy.  I could take pictures of them all day.  Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...