Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Bump ~ A Photo Shoot ~

Over the weekend I attended my good friend's baby shower.  It's her second baby, but every baby deserves a few new things.  After her lovely shower we had planned on taking some maternity pictures in her mom's backyard.  Little did I know that her mother lived in such a beautiful setting!  They had daffodils and a creek and a huge yard and it was a beautiful, sunny day.  The sun did pose a bit of a challenge since I was shooting in the middle of the day, but we still got plenty of great shots.  This was my first maternity shoot and it was sooo much fun.  I just love the glow on her face. 

Can you believe she is due in 3 weeks?  She has such a cute little belly!

Some women are just blessed with adorable pregnant bellies...I was not one of them, but clearly she is.



I just love this family shot with big sister's head on momma's belly.

I know I keep saying it, but her belly is so perfect!

I love how the branch behind her is mimicking the shape of her belly.  And I didn't even plan that.

Her and her husband.  Love this.

Love this even more.

Big sister is adorable!  Can't wait to see what this next baby girl looks like.


I am so in love with her hair, look at those little ringlets!


I had so much fun on this photo shoot.  I can't wait to meet their baby girl and I can't wait to take some pictures of her either!  Each time I do another photo shoot, I love it more and more and I'm even more sure that I want this to be my profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...